Join the Team
Love beauty, but also want to make a difference? Us too!
Join our Green Beauty revolution and help create positive change in the beauty industry AND improve the health and lives of women across North America.
Who we are: The Green Kiss is a Canadian online beauty boutique that specializes in natural and effective beauty products. In addition to our online shop, we also have a brick and mortar beauty bar located in downtown Victoria BC. Simply put, we believe that what goes on the skin should actually be good for it. Click here to learn more about our philosophy, buying guidelines, and team.
Current Available Positions:
Beauty Realist / Customer Service Expert (Part Time) - Victoria BC
The Green Kiss is currently seeking individuals skilled in makeup application and customer service with a keen interest in effective natural beauty to join our team here in Victoria BC. The priority at The Green Kiss is to make the act of 'making the switch' to natural beauty easy, effortless, and ultimately a skin + life changing experience. Customer service is a fundamental value of our company and therefore only applicants who excel at creating genuinely positive customer experiences will be considered. Along with in store customer service, our beauty realists are also involved in creating positive experiences for our online customers across Canada and the USA through our online and phone consultations.
This position is a sales oriented role with tasks that include (but are not limited to):
· 'Make The Switch' Consultations (both booked and walk-in appointments)
· Makeup Application for Special Events
· Achieving Sales Targets
· Keeping Up-To-Date with Product Knowledge
· Receiving Product
· Social Media
· Organizing Stock + Supplies
· Packing + Shipping Online Orders
· Dusting and Cleaning (hey..we all have to do it!)
· New Product Testing (this makes up for the point above!)
· Highly skilled at makeup artistry with a strong interest in skin care.
· An individual who is genuine, authentic and real.
· Someone who is passionate about doing the right thing and making a difference in the lives of others.
· Someone who is highly trained and focused on sales and exceptional customer service.
· Someone who has the ability to multi-task when the beauty bar is busy, but who will also make it a priority to be a self-starter and go-getter when the beauty bar is quiet.
· Troubleshooters who can think on their feet and provide valuable customer oriented solutions.
· Energetic individuals who excel at creating positive customer experiences.
· Individuals who THRIVE as a team player involved in the growth of a values-based start up.
· Individuals who have experience in online and social media marketing. ** Please note that this last point is not required but considered a strong asset in the application process.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that experience with green beauty products is not required, but a keen interest in developing your skills and product knowledge with our array of natural beauty products is essential.
While we appreciate all applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.