Shipping & Deliveries
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL DESTINATIONS WITHIN CANADA & USA ON ORDERS $99+*
ORDERS WITHIN CANADA:
- Orders $99+ will be shipped for FREE to all destinations within Canada.
- Orders under $99 shipped within Canada will be charged a flat rate shipping fee of $12.
- All local Victoria, BC addresses are shipped via GeaZone (see below for more info)
- Orders outside of the Greater Victoria Area are shipped via multiple couriers. As a small business, we select the most affordable and quickest way to get your parcels to you. Depending on your address, our orders are shipped via Canada Post, ICS Courier, Canpar, Purolator, or FedEx. Tracking and courier information will be emailed out with each order once it has been fulfilled.
- All orders with a PO Box are automatically shipped via Canada Post Expedite Mailing Service.
- All orders are processed within 2 weekdays (Monday - Friday) and are shipped out of our HQ in Victoria, B.C.
- Depending on where you live in Canada, orders may arrive between 2-11 business days after they have been placed.
ORDERS WITHIN VICTORIA BC:
- If you live in Victoria, BC and choose to have your order shipped, please be advised it will now ship via GeaZone, a local zero emissions courier.
- The order fulfilment email will indicate your order has been shipped via GeaZone and will provide an estimated day of delivery.
- Please note, specific tracking information is not available with this small, independent and locally owned business.
- Your order will arrive within 1-3 business days.
- GeaZone delivers packages with all appropriate safety measures in place and will knock upon arrival. If you live in a suburban area, your package will be left for you on your doorstep if you do not answer. If you live in a high traffic area and they determine the parcel is not safe to leave on your doorstep, they will re-attempt delivery the following day.
ORDERS TO THE USA:
- Orders $99+ will be shipped for FREE to all destinations within the USA (including Alaska and Hawaii).
- Orders under $99 shipped to the USA will be charged a flat rate shipping fee of $15 CAD.
- All orders shipped to the USA are sent via Canada Post Tracked Packet or Xpresspost Service (depending on the size of the parcel) and will therefore be delivered to you in the USA via USPS.
- All orders are processed within 2 business days and are shipped out of our location in Victoria, B.C.
- Depending on where you live in the USA, orders may arrive between 5-14 business days after they have been placed.
ORDERS TO THE BRITISH ISLES (England, Scotland & Ireland):
- Flat rate fee of $50 CAD for shipping to these countries. Please email us at email@example.com to place your order with one of our sales associates directly. We are unable to offer regular 'online shopping' for this at this time.
- Sent via Canada Post Xpresspost. Delivery time is 6-28 business days after the order has been placed (with potential COVID delays). Canada Post Xpresspost includes tracking and $100 of insurance on the parcel.
- Orders shipped to these international countries outside of Canada and the USA are subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The purchaser/recipient of the shipment is the importer of record into the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
Please note that all orders are charged in Canadian dollars (CAD). If shopping in the USA, or British Isles, you may use the currency converter on our website for ease! However, your credit card will charge your order in the currency of your own country. Your credit card company will automatically determine the exchange rate for you at the time of purchase. You will then see the actual amount you were charged on your credit card statement. The currency converter on our website is to assist you with a guideline of what your transaction will look like on your credit card statement, but it may not be exact. This is again determined by your credit card company.
Please also note that free shipping only applies to orders that include $99 or more of product (ie. gift cards do not contribute to the total).
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
Once your package has been scanned into the courier’s mail system, it is no longer our responsibility. This includes lost or stolen packages. If a package has been marked "delivered" when viewing tracking and it has not been received by you, please contact the mail carrier to submit a ticket. If you experience any issues with this process, please reach out to us and we will do our best to help you locate your package.
IN STORE PICK UP:
Due to COVID-19, we are encouraging in town customers, of Victoria, British Columbia, to use our in store pick up option as much as possible (as opposed to purchasing in store). New to this? Here's how it works:
1. Add your fave green beauty products to your cart at thegreenkiss.com
2. Select “In Store Pick-Up” as your shipping method at check out.
3. You will then receive an order confirmation email, which lets you know that we have received your order, and that we are getting it ready.
4. Then, once your order has been picked and packed, you will receive a fulfillment email that it is ready for pick up.
Orders placed before 4pm will most likely be fulfilled the same day unless order volume is high. If you need something fulfilled quick, please don't hesitate to call us at 250.412.2305.
Questions? Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORDERS WITHIN CANADA:
All taxes are charged in accordance with provincial and federal regulations. Please note that some provinces require PST to be self-assessed by their residents when ordering items from out of province.
Orders to all destinations outside of Canada are not charged Canadian sales tax.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have questions about any of our policies.