Sunna Tan Face Tan Water
- Unit Price
What it is: A natural Face Tan Water from Sunna Tan that provides a warm, subtle glow to your face while delivering nourishing, healthy aging ingredients to your skin.
Why you'll love it: Get a naturally sunkissed complexion without damaging UVA/UVB rays. This easy-to-use lightweight Face Tan Water is specifically formulated for your face: infused with nourishing, healthy aging ingredients like hyaluronic acid, witch hazel, and red maple extract. Plus, it has an enticing natural scent of vanilla. This not only leaves your skin with a warm, subtle glow but also supports a hydrated, even skin tone with no sticky residue. Apply as needed daily or until the desired colour is achieved.
Made in Canada | Product Size 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Ingredients: Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hammamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water**, Dihydroxyacetone***, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin**, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Water**, Erythrulose***, Sodium Hyaluronate***, Acer Rubrum (Red Maple) Extract**, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
*** Naturally Derived
How to Apply:
For effective results, follow these tips from our team of green beauty experts:
- For best results, exfoliate your face prior to use.
- Mist the Face Tan Water directly on your face and blend it with a brush, such as the Gold Blending Brush, OR mist onto the brush first, then apply it to the face.
- Alternatively, you can spritz directly onto your face and press into the face using your hands. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- When incorporating into your skincare routine, cleanse and tone, then apply the Face Tan Water. Allow it to dry, then finish with your skincare routine.
- Wait 6-8 hours after application before washing your face to ensure enough development time.
- Apply as needed daily until your desired colour is achieved.
- Using twice weekly will maintain results. Avoid over-saturation of product on the hairline when applying & blending, as tan buildup can occur.
sealed with a green kiss ~ Team GK