Wild Hill Botanicals Nootka Rose Cleansing Clay
What it is: A wildcrafted facial cleansing and exfoliating clay that can be used as a cleanser, exfoliator or mask.
Why you'll love it: With ingredients harvested from a farm on Vancouver Island, this "soap alternative" is a unique blend of herbs and clay specially crafted to gently cleanse while effectively drawing out impurities from the skin. This cleansing clay skin detox can be used several times a week as a cleanser or a mask. Over time it will visibly soften, brighten, and soothe any skin type with it's distinctive blend of adzuki beans, oats, marshmallow root, rosehip, lavender and the native British Columbia Nootka rose.
Made in Canada | Product Size: 3.5 oz / 103.5 ml
Ingredients: Kaolinite (White Clay) . Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal *° . Bentonite . Moroccan Lava Clay (Rhassoul) . Phaseolus angularis (Adzuki Bean) Powder*° . Althea offinalis (Marshmallow Root) Powder*° . Rosa canina (Rosehip) Seed Powder*°. Rosa nutkana (Nootka) Flower Powder+. Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) Powder*
How to Apply:
For effective results, follow these tips from our team of green beauty experts:
As a cleanser and exfoliant:
- Shake small amount into hand, add water to moisten, then apply to skin.
- Gently remove by rinsing with warm water.
- Follow with a natural moisturizer.
As a mask:
- Add Wild Hill toner and honey to a small amount of clay to create a paste.
- Apply to skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash with warm water to remove and store the product in a cool, dry place.
sealed with a green kiss ~ Megan & Team GK