Sappho New Paradigm Liquid Foundation
What it is: Medium to full coverage liquid foundation for a healthy glow.
Why you'll love it: Sappho NP Foundation combines age defying moisture and impeccable ingredients to create a foundation with a radiant, smooth and flawless finish. Rich in antioxidants & phytonutrients, this feather-light foundation provides medium to full coverage while nourishing the skin and leaving it with a supple appearance and soft glow. Available in 12 shades.
Choosing Your Shade-
1. Very pale with yellow undertone for fair skin.
2. Pale with slight pink undertones. Corresponds to Mia in the Essential line.
3. Pale with slight yellow undertones. Corresponds to Leisha in the Essential line.
4. A medium-light tone with slight yellow undertones. Corresponds to Rachel in the Essential line.
5. A medium tone that corresponds to the most popular color in the Essential line, Lisa.
6. A new tone that is slightly more robust than Lisa sporting a slight tan.
7. A slightly warmer skin tone lightly tanned and corresponds to Kate in the Essential line.
8. A soft light golden based tan tone that corresponds to Jennifer in the Essential line.
9. A new tone with a light caramel finish.
10. A full caramel finish with ochre undertones, this tone corresponds to Sarah in the Essential line.
11. A mid-dark tone with slight red undertones, this tone corresponds to Pam in the Essential line.
12. A new deeply rich tone with a satin finish.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthum Gum, Glyceryl Undeclyenate, P-Ansic Acid, Hectorite, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*.
*Certifiied Organic Ingredient
For effective results, follow these tips from our team of green beauty experts:
- Dot product on skin.
- Apply in a circular motion with clean foundation brush.
- Can also be applied with fingers.
sealed with a green kiss ~ Megan & Team GK