10 at $10 - Paperdoll Mineral Eye Shadow in Eliza at Radio City
What it is: Mineral eye shadow from in-house brand Paperdoll Minerals.
Why you'll love it: As one of our most diverse products you'll get eye popping effects from these gorgeous shades from Paperdoll Minerals. Use them dry for a subtle daytime look, or wet for a dramatic evening look. Turn the product into your new favourite eyeliner by using with an angled eyeliner brush, wet or dry. It's like getting several products in one. Eliza at Radio City is a gorgeous bright rosey red shimmer that is beautiful on its own but adds an extra pop on top of any brown or black smokey eye.
Made in Canada | Product Size: 3 grams
Ingredients: Mica. May contain Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, and Zinc Oxide.
How to Apply:
For effective results, follow these tips from our team of green beauty experts:
Daytime eyeshadow look:
- Tap out small amount of product into the container lid.
- Swirl an eyeshadow brush into the lid to pick up product and tap excess off.
- Tap and pat onto the eyelid.
Evening eyeshadow look:
- Tap out a small amount of product into the container lid.
- Slightly wet brush and swirl into the lid to pick up product.
- Apply to eyelid.
sealed with a green kiss ~ Megan & Team GK