Hiring - Team Member (Part Time & Full Time)
We Are Hiring: A Full Time + Part Time Team Member Excelling In Sales & Customer Experience
Posting Date: July 2021
The Green Kiss
#109 - 3531 Uptown Boulevard
The Role of a Team Member:
A Team Member’s main role is to effectively guide our customers through their natural self care shopping experience. Through authentic connection and curiosity, our Team Members curate self care routines based on our customers’ skin type and skin goals. We strive to be the best in the world at providing the cleanest and most effective products for our community. Our recommendations and routines are unique and diverse just like the people we support! Our Team Members welcome everyone to the Green Kiss family with open arms, treating our customers as family with their best interests at heart. If you are someone who prides themselves on helping others, being compassionate, helpful, kind, and open minded with a growth mindset - read on!
A Day in the Life of a Team Member:
- Customer Experience: Provides world class customer service, bringing energy and enthusiasm to every experience.
- Product Education: Communicates key products, active ingredients, benefits, ‘The GK Way’ for product instructions and best use.
- Company Culture: Embodies our company mission by bringing curiosity, love and sincerity to every encounter.
- Brings a joyful and welcoming presence to The Green Kiss retail floor.
- Assists in preparing the store for the day including: restocking the floor with products, pulling online orders, responding to customer emails & voicemails.
- Ensures cleanliness and sanitation of products and store as required.
- Answers incoming phone calls.
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards.
- Under the direction of the Sales & Customer Service Lead completes other additional projects by request.
Team Member Must Have’s:
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in natural products, natural health or natural beauty required. We expect that you will be excited about trying our products to be able to share authentically with our community.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Proactive and solution-oriented.
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback.
- Completion of grade 12 education preferred.
- General computer knowledge.
Team Member Hours:
The Green Kiss is open 7 days a week. As a Green Kiss Team Member you are required to work a minimum of one weekend day per week. We are looking for part-time and/or full-time. A part-time employee works 1-3 days per week and a full-time employee works 4-5 days per week. Store shifts are generally 6 to 8 hours long.
Team Member Compensation:
- Hourly compensation between $16-$21/hour depending on relevant sales experience
- Bi-annual performance reviews with opportunities for raises twice a year
- Team member discount at The Green Kiss
- Free parking
- Discount at The Good Planet Company
- Discounts at participating Uptown retailers/gyms/eateries
How To Apply:
Send your resume addressed to Charlotte Harris, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.