COVID-19 Safety Plan
COVID-19 Safety Plan for:
The Green Kiss
109 - 3531 Uptown Blvd
Protocols to Reduce the Risk of COVID-19 - Updated July 6, 2021 (please note we are still requiring in store guests and staff to wear masks until further notice).
1.) Regular cleaning and sanitization
We have identified surfaces that are touched often, such as doorknobs, light switches etc and have the following measures in place:
- External door handle is sanitized regularly by Uptown Maintenance
- Indoor door handle is sanitized regularly through out the day by Green Kiss staff
- Tables and surfaces in store front are sanitized regularly throughout the day by Green Kiss Staff
- POS machine is sanitized before and after every use
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged upon entering the premises
- Adequate cleaning materials and supplies have been researched and are used
2.) Store Operation Changes
- In order to maintain proper physical distancing, only 2 customers are allowed in store at a time. This has been properly communicated to all staff and is made clear via signs on our door.
- Customers are encouraged to shop online or select in-store pick up for their purchases
- Masks are mandatory inside the store
- A small gift section at the front of the store is available for customers to ‘browse’. ALL skincare and makeup products are unavailable for customers to touch and test. Green Kiss staff assist customers with these items by using sanitized palettes to present products with a wide table top in between, so that the two humans are at a distance with their masks, via requests of the customer. This allows distance to be maintained and assures surfaces to remain sanitary. The palettes are washed and sanitized after every use. Employees hands are sanitized between each customer.
3.) Staff safety measures
- Staff wear masks within the workplace. Assisting customers and when working in close proximity to each other.
- Work space has been rearranged to allow for 6 feet of distance
- Masks are worn when 6 feet of distance is not possible
- Back office and shared working areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day
- Number of staff members has remained small with some work from home options
- Regular hand washing and hand sanitization of staff members has been implemented
- We have removed unnecessary tools and equipment to simplify the cleaning process (ex - utensils, coffee maker etc.)
- We have a training plan to ensure everyone is trained in workplace policies and procedures
- All workers have received the policy for staying home when sick