COVID-19 Safety Plan
COVID-19 Safety Plan for:
The Green Kiss
109 - 3531 Uptown Blvd
Protocols to Reduce the Risk of COVID-19 - Updated June 2022
1.) Regular cleaning and sanitization
We have identified surfaces that are touched often, such as doorknobs, light switches etc and have the following measures in place:
- The front door handle (both inside and out) is sanitized regularly throughout the day by Green Kiss staff.
- Tables and surfaces in store front are sanitized regularly throughout the day by Green Kiss Staff
- POS machine is sanitized before and after every use
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged upon entering the premises
- Adequate cleaning materials and supplies have been researched and are used
2.) Store Operation Changes
- Customers are encouraged to shop online or select in-store pick up for their purchases
- Masks are optional inside the store.
- A gift section at the front of the store is available for customers to browse.
- ALL skincare and makeup products are unavailable for customers to touch. Green Kiss staff assist customers with these items by using sanitized palettes to present products, via requests of the customer. This allows distance to be maintained and assures surfaces remain sanitary.
- The palettes are washed and sanitized after every use.
- Employees’ hands are sanitized between each customer.
3.) Staff safety measures
- Work space has been rearranged to allow for 6 feet of distance.
- Back office and shared working areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- The number of staff members has remained small within the store.
- Regular hand washing and hand sanitization of staff members has been implemented.
- We have removed unnecessary tools and equipment to simplify the cleaning process. (ex - utensils, coffee maker etc.)
- We have a training plan to ensure everyone is trained in workplace policies and procedures.
- All workers have received the policy for staying home when sick.