Plume Nourish & Line Liquid Eyeliner
- Unit Price
What it is: A natural, vegan, highly pigmented, liquid eyeliner from Plume to give you a precise line that won't smudge or flake.
Why you'll love it: This natural, water-resistant, vegan, liquid liner gives you a precise, clean line every time. The nourishing, highly pigmented formula gives the liner a true, intense black colour, and the smooth, flowing consistency makes it a great choice for those trying a liquid liner for the first time as well as seasoned liquid eyeliner lovers. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking - even in the inner corner - but comes off with just a facial cleanser. Get any look you are going for with this liner, whether thats a sharp wing, just along the lash line, or a dramatic graphic liner. Plus this liner supports your lash health thanks to the infusion of key actives from Plume's Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum.
Ingredients: Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauric Acid, Arginine, Cystine
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide Black)
Made in Canada | Product Size:
How to Apply:
For effective results, follow these tips from our team of green beauty educators
- Shake well before use. Wipe off excess product on the inside of the tube.
- Start at the center of the lashes and map out your desired thickness with a short line.
- Move to the inner corner and draw a line connecting to your center line. Extend your line from the center of the lid to the outer corner.
- For the perfect wing draw an upwards line from the outer corner of your eye, following the angle of your lower lash line. Connect the tip of this line to the center of your lashes. Fill in the empty space between the lines.
- Use a cotton swab and makeup remover to correct any mishaps.
sealed with a green kiss ~ Team GK