MIFA Detox Body Brush
- Unit Price
What it is: A natural body brush made of biodegradable sisal fibers to exfoliate and brighten the skin.
Why you'll love it: Dry brushing is a centuries-old beauty ritual that supports skin health by exfoliating, increasing blood circulation, and promoting lymphatic drainage. This natural body brush from MIFA works towards getting you brighter, smoother skin by sloughing off dead skin cells. This can help unclog pores, increase cell rejuvenation, and allow your moisturizer to sink in deeper. The natural, biodegradable sisal fibers made from Mexican agave cactus give you a gentle but effective exfoliation for an all-over, gorgeous glow. Easily slide your hand inside the handle for an effortless grip.
Made in China | Product Size: 1 Piece.
Ingredients: A Beechwood handle and natural, biodegradable sisal fibers from Mexican agave cactus.
How to Apply:
For effective results, follow these tips from our team of green beauty educators:
- Dry brushing is always done on dry skin prior going into the shower.
- Start at your ankles and move up your body.
- Brush your skin using long strokes upwards. If you’re new to dry brushing, use extremely light pressure, especially in areas where your skin is thin. Brush your arms after you’ve brushed your legs and mid-section (and don’t forget your behind!).
- For best results, follow your shower with the All-Over Skin Dew serum.
- This ritual is typically practiced two to three times a week, but you can do it as often as daily, in the morning or evening. Results usually appear within the first two weeks.
sealed with a green kiss ~ Team GK